Due to a dispute with the landlord of the building Kidz Fun Factory has closed since April 5th 2016.
We apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have a party booking with us and haven’t received an email or phone call yet please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund form.
We are not in the building to take any phone calls.
ANY EXISTING CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CARDS THEY CAN BE USED AT KIDABOUT PLAYLAND IN ST MARYS:
A valid FREQUENT VISITOR PASS
A valid FREE ENTRY
A valid 50% DISCOUNT CARD
Terms and condition of entry Management reserves the right to refuse entry or request parents and children to leave the centre where the following conditions of entry may have not been met:
- Strictly no outside food and drinks allowed. Including snacks, fruit and nuts.
- Baby food, baby bottles and unbranded water bottles accepted.
- Socks must be worn to play at all times.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 18 years at all times.
- Adults are to ensure that the children know the play rules of the centre.
- Your children are your responsibility at all times.
- Parents should ensure children play in a manner that is both safe & shows consideration to other children.
- Children who are unwell should not use these facilities
- No food or drinks should be taken into play areas.
- Smoking and alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- No one over the age of 13 years old is allowed on any of the play equipment.
- Toddler area is for toddlers. Any older children found to be playing in this area will be escorted to the other play area.
- Customers entering Kidz Fun Factory acknowledge the activities in this centre may expose them to a greater than normal risk of injury. Customers therefore agree upon entry to the Indoor play centre that the owners and operators of Kidz Fun Factory shall not be liable for any injury to persons and property and forgo any legal rights whatsoever and howsoever incurred, including but not limiting to omission act of negligence, default, breach of contract, or torturous act of any kind.
We ask that customers report any accidents to staff before leaving the centre.