Frequent visitor pass.
Ten visits for-
1-3yrs- $65 4-12yrs- $85
Saving you $15
Note: We will be closed for cleaning and maintenance on Wednesday 28th January. Re-open on the 29th January from 9:30am-5:00pm.
Now Air-conditioned for Summer time indoor fun.
- NEW!! Now Air-conditioned
- Café with trained baristas and food made fresh to order.
- Eftpos available with no minimum.
- FREE WiFi
- Birthday parties
- 2 Level maze with ball pit for children 1-3 yrs old
- Jumping castle for children 1-3 yrs old.
- Baby area with slide
- 3 Level maze with 5 slides, flying fox, ball pit with Genie the Hygienic ball washer. 1-12yrs old
- Jumping castle for children 4-12yrs old
- Breastfeeding friendly, baby food warming facilities and baby change room.
- Click here for a list of up coming events
- Monthly Discos on the first Friday of the month. (Note: January’s disco will beheld on the second Friday of the month which is the 9th January)
- Fortnightly Playgroups
- Fitness classes for women
Terms and condition of entry
Management reserves the right to refuse entry or request parents and children to leave the centre where the following conditions of entry may have not been met:
- Strictly no outside food and drinks allowed. Including snacks, fruit and nuts.
- Baby food, baby bottles and unbranded water bottles accepted.
- Socks must be worn to play at all times.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 18 years at all times.
- Adults are to ensure that the children know the play rules of the centre.
- Your children are your responsibility at all times.
- Parents should ensure children play in a manner that is both safe & shows consideration to other children.
- Children who are unwell should not use these facilities
- No food or drinks should be taken into play areas.
- Smoking and alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- No one over the age of 13 years old is allowed on any of the play equipment.
- Toddler area is for toddlers. Any older children found to be playing in this area will be escorted to the other play area.
- Customers entering Kidz Fun Factory acknowledge the activities in this centre may expose them to a greater than normal risk of injury. Customers therefore agree upon entry to the Indoor play centre that the owners and operators of Kidz Fun Factory shall not be liable for any injury to persons and property and forgo any legal rights whatsoever and howsoever incurred, including but not limiting to omission act of negligence, default, breach of contract, or torturous act of any kind.
We ask that customers report any accidents before leaving the play centre.